Thursday, April 03, 2008

Now why have I been off air ?

For a what seems ages now renovations have been happening and studies and the severe lack of time has seen things take a back seat. Fortunately this has allowed ideas to gestate and a few things to clarify. These Renovations will all become clear at some stage but they have put me in touch with the wider Hobart community like never before.
There has been a few notable events and a few artisan tradesmen who have come to light which I can only but highly recommend and will do so when I gather my pictures together of their workmanship.
One of the few things that has helped me organise my time is David Allen's 'Getting Things Done' process or GTD as it is more widely known, Merlin Mann's 43 Folders productivity site and keeping abreast of smart life hacks at Lifehacker

All good stuff but getting all this delivered through Google Reader not to mention the zillion podcasts all takes time.
Still it all works and one has time eventually when the 'mind of water' arrives or sort of does.


No comments: